每周讀經靈修 Weekly Bible Study
(請在周五參加禱告會，並與他人分享你所學到的知識。Please come to prayer meeting on Friday and share with others what you've learned.)
使徒行傳 7:1-16 Acts 7:1-16
在第6章13-14節司提反被各處會堂的人指控他“不住的蹧踐聖所和律法.”他們指責他“說拿撒勒的耶穌必毀滅這地方，改變摩西傳給我們的習俗.”在第7章，司提反藉猶太人的歷史來回應他們的指責，表明反對律法的人不是他, 而是他們。In chapter 6:13-14 Stephen was accused of “speaking against this holy place and against the law” by the Jews of the synagogues. They accused him of “saying that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs Moses handed down to us.” In chapter 7 he responded to their accusations by referring to the history of the Jewish people, showing them that they, instead of him, were the ones against the Law.
1.亞伯拉罕是以色列之父。 在第1-4節中，司提反如何描述亞伯拉罕回應上帝的呼召？Abraham was the founding father of Israel. In v.1-4 how Stephen describes Abraham’s response to God’s call?
2.第4-7節如何描述亞伯拉罕的信心？How v.4-7 describes Abraham’s faith?
3.由於他的信心，亞伯拉罕與上帝之間的關係發生了什麼變化？What happened to the relationship between God and Abraham as result of his faith?
4. 為什麼司提反提到先祖(約瑟的弟兄們)對約瑟的嫉妒？What might be Stephen’s purpose of mentioning the patriarchs’ jealousy of Joseph and Pharaoh’s appointment of Joseph to be ruler over Egypt?
5.約瑟與耶穌如何相似？How was Joseph resembling Jesus?
6.約瑟的弟兄怎樣對待約瑟與猶太人如何對待耶穌有什麼相似？How was Joseph’s brothers’ treatment of Joseph similar to the Jews’ treatment of Jesus?
使徒行傳 7:17-38 Acts 7:17-36
在這節經文中，司提反使用猶太祖先如何對待摩西來反映猶太人領袖如何對待耶穌。In this section of scripture Stephen uses the Jewish ancestor’s treatment of Moses to reflect the way the Jewish authority treated Jesus.
1) 約瑟，摩西和耶穌在什麼角色相似？In what role were Joseph, Moses, and Jesus similar?
2) 摩西在什麼環境出生？Under what circumstance was Moses born?
3) 新埃及王與約瑟的關係與猶太人領袖與耶穌的關係有什麼相似？How was the new king of Egypt’s relationship with Joseph similar to the Jewish authority’s relationship with Jesus?
4) 以色列人反對摩西和猶太人反對耶穌都是因為什麼同樣的原因？For what similar reasons the Israelites rejected Moses and the Jews rejected Jesus?
5) 以色列人拒絕摩西為他們的領袖，那麼摩西怎能成為他們的拯救者呢？The Israelites rejected Moses as their leader, so how Moses could become their deliverer?